Master programmes Biology and Biotechnology
The Division of Cellular and Applied Infection Biology offers course modules and practical lab courses for students of the master programmes biology and biotechnology:
- Module "Molecular cell biology of human pathogens" for master students of biology.
- Module "Concepts in human immune defense to microbial infections" for master students of biology.
- Lab course on "Molecular Parasitology" which is designed for students of biology and biotechnology.
- Module "Concepts in Human Biology and Pathophysiology (1+2)" for master students of biology. This module is mandatory for students of the new focus "Medical Life Sciences" in MSc. Biology.
In addition, we offer the possibility to conduct the experimental work for the following theses in our group:
- Bachelor and Master theses on malaria research for students of biology and biotechnology.
- PhD and MD theses on malaria research for biologists, biotechnologists and biochemists or medical students, respectively.
We are pleased about your interest and are looking forward to get in contact with you to talk about further projects if you are interested in a lab course or a thesis.